- Up grade on request.
- Late check-out until 13:30.
- Welcome drink.
- Being an incorregible music-lover
- Its location between the National Theatre and Wenceslas
- Attending a cocktail-meeting in the auditorium with its glass-covered, vaulted roof
Make your trip to Prague an unforgettable stay. The Eurostars Thalia opens up a universe of luxury, elegance, design and class so that for the time you spend in the Czech capital it becomes an oasis of peace and quiet. If you like music, you are in the most appropriate place because music is precisely the leitmotiv of the Eurostars Thalia's interior decoration. For this reason, rather than simply a room and a bed, the Eurostars Thalia (luxury hotel Prague) provides a veritable orchestra of luxuries and sensations so that your stay in Prague will stand out in your memory like a celestial melody. We are a well-tuned hotel.
The Eurostars Thalia hotel Prague, one of the most emblematic in Prague, is set in a neo-classical building in the city centre, with interiors which have been recently renovated to offer guests modern, design rooms offering maximum comfort. The establishment combines to perfection the classicism of its façade, lobby and lounges with guest rooms and meeting rooms in modern style and equipped with the latest technology.
Our hotel in Prague centre provides two reception rooms for meetings and celebrations, with abundant daylight filtering through the spectacular, glass-covered, vaulted ceilings. The Bohemia lounge, with its over 150 square metres, is an excellent space for all kinds of events and conventions.
The ABC restaurant is a modern, gourmet area, with an offer ranging from Mediterranean to international cuisine, not to mention an excellent selection of different, traditional, Czech dishes.
To stay in the luxury hotel Prague, having out there all those marvellous Prague sites would be quite unpardonable but, since our guests also have the right to enjoy all that is inside, the Eurostars Thalia hotel in Prague centre offers an endless set of treats, fancies and small details that will help to turn your stay into a symphony: fitness centre, masseur, baby-sitter, library, boot-shiner, queen-size bed and rooms with sloping, attic-style roofs that our guests love.
We here at the Hotel Eurostars Thalia want you to make the most of your experience of travelling to such a wonderful city as Prague. So you should not miss the chance to stay with us! Our hotel combines luxury, elegance and culture so that you can feel totally integrated into the city. Plus, for loved ones, we have a special deal, our romantic package, the ideal promotion to ensure that you stay in the capital of the Czech Republic is unforgettable. This romantic package includes dinner for two and a welcome bottle of wine in the room. Feel the essence of Prague and enjoy the romanticism emanating from this city at the Hotel Eurostars Thalia.
- Dinner for two
- Welcome bottle of wine
Trip Kutna Hora
At Eurostars Thalia have everything planned to make your stay with us is completely satisfactory. So we offer our Package Transfer to Kutna Hora! We take you and bring you to this fantastic city UNESCO World Heritage Site, along with many other things...
- Early check in subject to availability
- Late check out (13.30)
- Welcome cocktail at the bar, no alcoholic
- VIP Treatment
- Includes transfer to the city of Kutna Hora (pickup and drop off the hotel) is located 60 km from Prague founded in S. XIII, UNESCO heritage in 1995. In addition, also includes tickets to Santa Barbara Ossuary and cathedral. The guide will take you to visit all the most important monuments of the city (admission included in price).
- 20% discount on mini-bar, laundry, restaurant, bar and parking
If your next destination is Prague ... Do not miss any of this beautiful city! With your Prague Card you will have the city at your fingertips.
- Early check in
- Late check out (13.30)
- Welcome cocktail at the bar, no alcohol
- VIP Treatment
- Free access to more than 40 attractions (museums, galleries , ...), and off 30 other activities (Jewish Museum, kafka museum, ...) includes free guide book
- 20% off: minibar, laundry, restaurant, bar and parking